With over 13,000 living medical alumni, the Medical Alumni Affairs office works to engage MD, Resident, and Fellow graduates in the life of the college. Each College of Medicine alumnus is a member of the Medical Alumni Society and is invited to participate in events, programs, strategies, and communications supporting the college. Alumni involvement and philanthropy is critical to preserving the College’s history as well as planning for the next generation of physicians.
The Medical Alumni Society Board of Governors is a voluntary advisory group of alumni physicians from across the country who help to promote our mission. In this role, alumni volunteers are asked to:
- Maintain active and interested medical alumni, promoting fellowship and professional relationships among members of the Society.
- Act as advocates for medical students.
- Act as advocates for physicians in post doctoral medical education programs.
- Assist in recruiting qualified applicants to the College.
- Assist in development activities for the College.
- Provide counsel as requested by the leaders of the College on matters related to the College's advancement.
If you are interested in getting involved with our alumni programs or serving on the board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.