The OSU Office of Research has begun a subscription to Research Development & Grant Writing News, a newsletter receiving excellent reviews from teh higher education research community. The information in the newsletter is especially helpful to faculty, postdocs, and graduate students who are new to grant writing. The current issue addresses the following:
Access to the online newsletter
- The Challenge of Integrating Multiple Authors
- Strategies for Sustainability Research Revisited
- Graphics as a Narrative Integrator
- STEM Learning & Activity Models for Proposals
- Obtaining Copies of NSF Funded Proposals
- Funding International Collaborations from NSF
- Funding for Grad Students and Postdocs
- New Funding Opportunities
requires an OSU login.
Contact Jeff Agnoli
with any questions.