The mission of the Office of Postdoctoral Research is to provide high quality support services and training experiences that empower our young talent (including but not limited to: postdoctoral fellows, postdoctoral researchers, residents and fellows conducting research) to become future leaders in science who can transform medicine through innovative research.
We will work towards this mission with the following objectives:
- Oversee, develop and manage policies to facilitate educational and career training opportunities
- Facilitate the recruitment and retention of talented postdoctoral scholars
- Create a platform that can address and resolve issues pertinent to postdoctoral scholars
- Create a network that links post doctoral researchers within the College of Medicine
- Serve as a resource for training grant submissions
- Develop and create a network that links faculty scholars and campus resources for postdoctoral training
We invite you to explore the material and information contained within this site and hope that you find it useful. Please contact the office with any questions, comments or ideas you may have about postdoctoral training at the Ohio State University College of Medicine.
1066 Graves Hall | (614)247-6656 | firstname.lastname@example.org