As part of the College of Medicine’s ongoing efforts to stay connected to its graduates, there are new features on our website. These features will allow you keep your personal information updated, get in touch with former classmates, inform us of exciting changes in your life, find alumni where you live and more.
To get started, visit our alumni website and click on the New Alumni Portal in the upper left corner to create your account. Once logged in, select from the following features:
- All alumni search: Look up and get in touch with alumni from all colleges of The Ohio State University.
- Update your info: Manage the personal, professional and educational information on your Ohio State record.
- College only directory: Search for College of Medicine alumni by name, location, class year or degree.
- Submit class notes: Tell us what’s new in your life, from employment change and marriage to family additions and awards.
- Event registration: Learn about and register for upcoming events, including the Medical Alumni Reunion Weekend.
Creating an online account is easy. As an alumnus/a of Ohio State, your record already exists in our system. Simply search for your record by name, class year and/or alumni ID, then claim your record. You will receive an e-mail prompting you to create your account. Once created, this account allows you to log in not only on the College of Medicine’s website, but also the Ohio State Alumni Association’s website. There, you will find many ways to get involved with the entire university community.
Please join us online today! If you have any questions, contact the Customer Service Center at 800-762-5646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.