Andor Revolution WD Spinning Disk Confocal
The Andor Revolution WD is the Imaging Core’s spinning disk laser confocal system, ideal for live imaging of cells, tissues and zebrafish embryos.
- Inverted Nikon TiE microscope, fully motorized
- Nikon Perfect FocusTM focus stabilization system
- High Numerical Aperture (NA) oil and water immersion objectives
- Differential interference contrast microscopy
- Okolab stage-top incubator with temperature and (CO2) control
- Okolab objective heater
- Motorized XYZ piezo stage
- Two Andor Ultra EMCCD cameras
- One Andor Neo sCMOS camera
- Simultaneous two-color imaging (GFP/RFP or CFP/YFP)
- Yokogawa CSU-W1 fully motorized confocal scanner unit
- Efficient bypass mode allows for wide-field imaging
- Six laser lines: 405nm, 445nm, 488nm, 515nm, 561nm, 640nm
- FRAPPA laser-galvo scanner
- FRAP, FRET, photoactivation and photoconversion applications
- MetaMorphTM Premier software for image acquisition and analysis
Click here for information about objectives and lasers.
Click here for a detailed description.