The Teaching and Curriculum Design series is a 5-session, 10-month cohort program designed to develop the teaching and educational leadership skills of faculty in the health sciences. Participants will accrue skills to facilitate the knowledge acquisition of learners; design curricula and educational programs; run courses, clerkship or training programs. Participants will identify educational tools to evaluate and assess programs.
Please watch this video for information on what the Teaching & Curriculum Design program is, it's purpose, participant expectations and more.
For more information on this year's learning objectives, expectations and the application process, please thoroughly read the participant document.
- Session 1 - September 12, 2022, 1:00-4pm
- Session 2 - November 14, 2022, 1:00-4pm
- Session 3 - January 20, 2023, 1:00-4pm
- Session 4 - March 13, 2023, 1:00-4pm
- Session 5 - May 8, 2023, 1:00-4pm
- Graduation - June 5 , 2023, 5:00-7:00pm
How to Apply
The application for 2022-2023 is now closed. Stay tuned for the 2023-2024 application!