Apply Now to the 2021-2022 Faculty Leadership Institute
Please watch this video for information on what FLI is, the purpose and history, past participant testimonials and information on how to apply.
For more information about FLI, please refer to the participant document.
How to Apply
The application window for 2021 – 2022 is open April 15 – May 31, 2021.
FLI Committee members
- Michael Guertin, MD, MBA, FAME Director for Leadership
- Syl Gray, Organizational Effectiveness Consultant for the Wexner Medical Center
- Erica Bell, PhD, Associate Professor of Neurology
- Daniel Eiferman, MD, Associate Professor of Surgery
- Michael Essandoh, MD, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology
- Rashmi Ganith, MD, Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine
- Cynthia Gerhardt, PhD, Professor of Pediatrics
- Scott Graham, PhD, Assistant Professor of Family Medicine
- Allison Heacock, MD, Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine
- Jarrett Heard, MD, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
- Stephen Koesters, MD, Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine
- Bryan Martin, DO, Professor Emeritus of Internal Medicine
- Daniel Martin, MD, Professor of Emergency Medicine
- Ehud Mendel, MD, Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Jared Moore, MD, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine
- Shalina Nair, MD, Associate Professor of Family Medicine
- Enver Ozer, MD, Professor of Otolaryngology
- Philip Binkley, MD, MPH, Director, Center for FAME, Professor of Internal Medicine
- Debbie Pond, Program Manager, Center for FAME
- Emma Tippett, Program Coordinator, Center for FAME
For any questions, you can contact us at FAME@osumc.edu.