Dr. Ware is an obstetrician-gynecologist specializing in maternal fetal medicine and high-risk pregnancies. She has expertise in treating patients pregnant with multiples, managing preeclampsia and safely delivering babies born preterm. Dr. Ware believes in a team approach, developing a comprehensive care plan with patients that works for their needs.
Dr. Ware is the associate program director for Ohio State’s Obstetrics and Gynecology residency program.
Areas of Expertise
- Multifetal pregnancies
- Preterm birth
- Medical School: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Residency: The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Fellowship: Maternal Fetal Medicine, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Honors and Awards
- Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Teacher of the Year award, 2015-2016