The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
College of Medicine
395 W. 12th Ave., 5th Floor
Columbus, OH, 43210
Dr. McCracken is a pediatric and adolescent gynecologist who sees patients at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. Dr. McCracken’s diverse clinical and research interests include ovarian masses, cysts and tumors, Müllerian anomalies, vaginal anomalies, menstrual disorders (dysmenorrhea, heavy menstrual bleeding and irregular menses), pelvic pain, contraception, pediatric vulvovaginitis, vulvar and hymenal abnormalities, polycystic ovarian syndrome, preventive gynecologic care, fertility preservation and gynecologic care for patients with special needs and developmental delays.
In addition to her medical practice, Dr. McCracken has a long history of academic and clinical research. She’s currently engaged in research as a member of the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Center for Colorectal and Pelvic Reconstruction program, the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Fertility and Reproductive Health team and the Nationwide Children’s Hospital THRIVE Program.
Areas of Expertise
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology
- Müllerian and vaginal anomalies
- Complex pelvic reconstruction
- Menstrual disorders
- Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Residency: The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Fellowship: Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, Kosair Children’s Hospital/Norton Children’s Hospital
- Obstetrics and Gynecology