Dr. Minneci graduated from New York University School of Medicine and completed a surgery residency and research fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital and the National Institutes of Health. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care and is a member of the American College of Surgeons, Society of Critical Care Medicine, and Alpha Omega Alpha.
- MD: New York University School of Medicine
- Internship: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship: National Institute of Health
- Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Develop a clinical research program focused on performing pragmatic trials that are designed to evaluate the effectiveness of interventions in routine clinical practice.