2019 Research Symposium
MDSRS projects are presented on poster display boards and on the walls of the BRT Auditorium and Lobby. It is strongly recommended that posters be professionally designed and printed to project a positive image of the presenter's work. Posters must not exceed 36” Tall x 48” Wide.
There are various options for printing both on and off-campus. Located on the First Floor of the Thompson Library in Room 160 (OIT Computer Lab) you can print posters up to 48 X 36 on plain paper for $9.25 (entire poster, not per foot). Please note you will need a Buck-ID with money on it in order to print. There is a Buck-ID machine located in the lobby of the library that will provide temporary Buck-IDs for this purpose.
The Health Science Library's Medical Visuals Team provides poster printing services to researchers across the OSU campus. Information regarding Medical Visuals is available online, including printing costs a tutorial on How To Create a Poster and you should allow at least a week for printing.
Additional print services such as FedEx/Kinko’s are also available off-campus. Templates are below if you are having difficulty accessing NWC and Medical Visuals intenal pages.
- OSUWMC Scientific Poster Template (PPTX)
- Nationwide Children's Hospital Research Institute Template with the College of Medicine Logo (PPTX)
Please email Research.Education@osumc.edu with any questions.
*Only one abstract accepted per MDSR Scholar
- When entering project information, DO NOT USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Enter the authors in the order you wish them to appear on the abstract (if more than six, use et al).
- Type the abstract content into the space provided.
- Be sure your abstract is in Times New Roman 12 point font
- Limit your abstract submission to no more than 2000 characters, Example Abstract (PDF)
- Abstracts should include the hypothesis of the study, methods used, results, conclusions and future plans.
Abstracts and a copy of your poster are due 5pm October 18th.
*If your poster is not complete, please attach a draft version and indicate this in the title of the poster and email your final version to Research.Education@osumc.edu prior to the event prior to the event.