Professor, Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
395 W. 12th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210
- Critical care management of solid organ transplant patients
- Pulmonary complications of solid organ transplantation
- Physical conditioning in lung transplant candidates and recipients
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing in the Evaluation of Lung Transplant Candidates
- Donor Quality: American College of Chest Physicians Lung Transplant Research Consortium
- Inflammatory Gene Sequencing in Lung Allograft Dysfunction. Translational project with Megan Ballinger, PhD
- Medical Degree: Marshall University School of Medicine
- Residency: Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Kentucky
- Fellowship: Pulmonary Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Fellowship: Critical Care Medicine, University of Pittsburgh
Chapters in Books:
- Nunley DR, Dauber JH. 1996. Lung transplantation: Implications for the general internist. Ed. Schrier. Advances in Internal Medicine. Volume 41. Mosby-Year Book, Inc. Chicago, IL.
- Dauber JH, Williams PA, Nunley DR. 1998. Pulmonary transplantation. Ed. Stein. Internal Medicine. 5th Edition. Mosby, Inc. St. Louis, MO.
- Nunley DR, Keenan RJ, Dauber JH. 1999.Critical care aspects of lung transplantation. Ed. Ayres. Textbook of Critical Care. 4th Edition. W.B. Saunders Co. Philadelphia, PA.
- Chair – Transplant Network: American College of Chest Physicians 2015-2017