Ohio State Advanced Immediate Care provides convenient, walk-in health care for common conditions as well as serious, non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries — no appointment needed.If you’re experiencing a serious or life-threatening illness or injury, visit the closest Emergency Department or call 911.
Open seven days a week, our Advanced Immediate Care locations are staffed by providers who have emergency medical training, giving you the expertise of a hospital emergency department but with shorter wait times and at a lower cost. Advanced Immediate Care Dublin and Advanced Immediate Care New Albany have extended care capabilities, including assessing mild to moderate abdominal pain, non-severe chest pain/shortness of breath and non-severe dizziness.
Conditions treated and services offered include:
- Non-life-threatening cuts and burns
- Colds, flu and sore throat
- Stitches and suturing
- Minor sprains, strains and injuries
- Suspected broken bones or dislocations
- Urgent X-rays/CT and lab work
- Postoperative problems and concerns
- Suspected blood clots
- Urinary and kidney infections
- Allergic reactions
- Skin rashes and infections
We accept most insurances. A specialist copay will be collected, and coinsurance may be applicable if testing is required.
Hours vary by location. MyChart users can reserve a spot in line.
- Martha Morehouse – Patients ages 14 and older
- New Albany – All ages
- Dublin - all ages