Ohio State Same-Day Immediate Care locations provide quick access to care for common conditions and illnesses. Schedule an appointment by phone 614-293-3200 or self-schedule in MyChart. Walk ins welcome based on availability.If you’re experiencing a serious or life-threatening illness or injury, visit the closest Emergency Department or call 911.
Conditions treated and services offered include:
- Cold and flu symptoms, including cough and sore throat
- Sinus, ear and bladder infections
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Lab tests including pregnancy, strep and flu
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Flu and COVID-19 vaccinations (must be scheduled in advance).
Flu and COVID-19 vaccinations are available for patients 6 months and older (as supply is available).
- COVID-19 testing (must be scheduled in advance)
Our Same-Day Immediate Care locations are staffed by skilled nurse practitioners who see patients ages 18 months and older.
Hours of operation vary by location. Choose a location below for more details.