- Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, Ohio University, 1990
- Master of Health Science, Physical Therapy, University of Indianapolis, 1996
- Doctorate of Philosophy, Holistic Nutrition, Clayton College Natural Health, 2011
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, NSCA
- Level I kettlebell instructor, Kettlebell Concepts, 2007
Experience and Interests
Chris has decades of experience in orthopedics and sports medicine working with high school, college, professional and recreational athletes. He has been a clinical instructor since 1995, He develops and teaches APTA approved education courses nationally. He has a clinical interest in ACL, foot and ankle and shoulder injuries. He has a strong background in strength and conditioning and is certified in dry needling and incorporates that into his treatment plans.
Chris developed and coordinates Ohio State's Tactical Rehab and Conditioning (TRAC) program specifically designed to meet the unique rehabilitation and training demands of the tactical operator (firefighters, police officers, military, etc.)