Patient Safety at Ohio StateDuring this time of public health concern, many appointments for weight management care may take place via telehealth wherever possible and appropriate. You can also request a telehealth or video visit by contacting your provider. For all in-person visits, you can feel confident that our locations are safe. We've taken significant measures to minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and ensure that our patients are protected. Learn more by visiting our patient safety page.
If you're interested in pursuing bariatric surgery as a weight loss solution, the first step is to watch the online information session below. After viewing the session you can reach out to our team about the next steps in your journey.
Watch our online session now:
In the online information sessions you will learn:
- Why Ohio State is the best choice for your surgical weight loss team
- Who is a candidate for bariatric surgery?
- The benefits of bariatric surgery, including the role it can play in reducing other chronic issues, like diabetes and hypertension
- What to expect before and after surgery
- Your road map to the bariatric surgery procedure
Learn more about bariatric surgery at Ohio State
Our free guide will walk you through all of the steps in the surgical weight-loss journey at Ohio State and help you decide if bariatric surgery is right for you.