Ohio State Advanced Immediate Care
Hours Today: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
See full hours
Ohio State Advanced Immediate Care provides no appointment, walk-in medical treatment for common conditions as well as serious, non-life-threatening illnesses. Our providers have emergency medical training, giving you the expertise of a hospital emergency department at a lower cost and with shorter wait times.
Advanced Immediate Care treats patients of all ages, including children and adults.
Conditions treated include:
- Common illness, COVID-19, flu, ear infection and sore throat
- Broken bones, dislocations, sprains, burns or stitches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or migraine
- Urgent X-rays, CT scans and lab work
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.