Ohio State Kidney Care
Hours Today: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
See full hours
Our nephrology clinic cares for patients with acute kidney/renal failure, renal insufficiency, chronic AKI, CKD, hypertension, hemodialysis/renal dialysis, chronic kidney/renal disease with diabetes mellitus, proteinuria (if not trying to get pregnant and have diabetes), and peritoneal dialysis.
Learn more about The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center’s kidney services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed