Ohio State Spine Care
Hours Today: 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
See full hours
A physician referral is required to make an appointment.
Our neurological team treats brain and spine conditions, and non-spinal medical disorders. We care for strokes, aneurysms, tumors, traumatic injuries, epilepsy and other conditions. Our Ohio State Spine Care experts treat conditions of the cervical or neck area, thoracic or upper back, and lumbar or lower back. We also treat central nervous system disorders.
- Brain, spinal and non-spinal conditions
- Surgical and non-surgical services
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Physical therapy
- Nursing care
Learn more about The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center’s brain and spine services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed