Ohio State Primary Care - General Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Hours Today: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
See full hours
Ohio State’s Internal Medicine and Pediatrics New Albany combines a variety of outpatient health services for adults and children in a single location.
Pediatric services include:
- Well-child checks
- Sports physicals
- Easy access for illnesses such as colds and flu
- Care for minor injuries
- Management of developmental disabilities, ADD/ADHD
- Coordination of care between multiple providers including transitioning children with chronic medical problems to adult providers
- Health education and disease prevention support
- Medical consultations and referrals to specialists at Nationwide Children’s Hospital when needed
- Breastfeeding support with specially trained physicians
Learn more about The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center's primary care services.Schedule an appointment online for primary care.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed