Ohio State Imaging
Hours Today: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
See full hours
We use advanced imaging technologies and techniques to view the body’s internal organs and structures. These images help us diagnose and treat many types of injuries and diseases.
A physician referral is required.
Learn more about Ohio State's imaging services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed