Ohio State Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hours Today: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
See full hours
We provide the most comprehensive women’s health care in Columbus.
- Our physicians and midwives focus on caring for you throughout your life, beginning with a woman’s first Pap test to childbirth and beyond menopause.
- Our Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists provide the additional tests and screenings that can detect, diagnose and treat your special needs during your pregnancy. A physician referral is required for high-risk obstetrics.
- Our Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery physicians provide comprehensive testing, evaluation and treatment options for women diagnosed with a variety of pelvic floor disorders, including urinary and fecal incontinence, fistulas and uterine or vaginal prolapse.
View our Ob/Gyn doctors at this location.
Learn more about Ohio State's obstetrics and gynecology services.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed