Come Park with us at all home Ohio State football games!
$20 and less than a 3/4 mile walk to Ohio Stadium!
Parking available at...
Martha Morehouse Medical Plaza
2050 Kenny Road
Funds raised through this season's football parking fees will be donated to the Jameson Crane Sports Medicine Institute.
Funds will help support:
- An unparalleled hands-on training resource through a state-of-the-art facility with best-in-class technology to teach and refine surgical techniques outside of the operating room. The 5,000 square foot lab will provide the ideal controlled environment to help medical professionals and trainees evaluate the latest products, advance their technical skill and explore innovative new procedures.
- The Stealth Lab for Innovation and Collaboration, which provides an enriched environment for incubating the most progressive devices and concepts.
- The Departments of Orthopedics, Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Urology, Neurosurgery and Otolaryngology will utilize the surgical skills lab for simulating challenges across multiple organ systems and surgical specialties.
- A hub for international courses, national industry offerings, and instructional partnerships.
- The Surgical Skills Lab will revolutionize the ways we refine our surgical techniques, acquire novel skills and translate research into tomorrow’s healthcare solutions.
- Established working relationship with Senior Director of Development and with Dr. Christopher Kaeding, Executive Director of Sports Medicine Institute.
The Jameson Crane Sports Medicine institute opened in 2017 and is the Midwest’s largest and most advanced sports medicine facility. It is the home of innovation and discovery in helping people improve their athletic performance, recover from injury and prevent future injuries. The 116,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art complex integrates research, teaching, clinical care and performance training under one roof.
Friends of the Service Board
Show your support by becoming a Friend of the Service Board. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Opportunities with The Medical Center Service Board
Whether you’re interested in event planning or volunteering your time, you’ll find many ways to make a difference when you’re connected to The Medical Center Service Board. This non-profit organization is open to all individuals interested in fostering patient care excellence for one of the nation’s top healthcare institutions.