10/19/2015 Current Postings:
For staff positions, including research, post doctoral, and administrative positions, please see the OSUWMC Careers Board.
4/21/2016 Current Postings:
- Postdoctoral Fellow as part of our Clinical and Translational Research Informatics Training Program (CTRIP) | Open slots: 1
- Predoctoral Fellow as part of our Multi-Model and Integrative Data Analytics Training Program (MIDAS). | Open Slots: 2
- Research Focus: Data Analytics and Data Science
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Enrolled in the Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program
- To Apply:
- Personal statement outlining your interest in data analytics as it relates to biomedical research and biomedical informatics
- 2 recommendation letters from current/former supervisors/mentors
- Current CV
- Academic transcripts
2. The availability of undergraduate and graduate student positions is contingent upon the needs of particular research projects. Interested students should forward a resume or CV to the department via email for consideration, or view our internship page for more information about current projects we are recruiting for.
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.