The Office of Research Education's Medical Student Research Program aims to connect interested Medical Students to basic, clinical, and translational research, mentors, and funding opportunities.
- Research Opportunities provides tips on how to find a faculty member and current research opportunities.
- Current Research Scholars provides information, documents, and materials for Medical Students who have current Medical Student Research Scholarship funding from a variety of funding sources.
- Scholarship Opportunities announces internal and extramural funding opportunities for eligible Medical Student Research projects.
- Events lists future Landacre and Medical Student Research Office events as well as providing materials from past events and meetings.
- News publicizes accomplishments, presentations, publications, and new happenings in Medical Student Research.
- FAQ lists frequently asked questions for current research scholars, research and scholarship opportunities.
- Contact Us provides contact information and an opportunity to send inquiries to Director and Staff.