Assistant Professor – Clinical
Comprehensive Cancer Center 2012 Kenny Rd, Columbus, Ohio 43221
- Licensed genetic counselor, State Medical Board of Ohio, 2019 – present
- Certified genetic counselor, American Board of Genetic Counseling, 2019 – present
Ms. Aeilts provides cancer risk assessment and counseling to individuals and families with a history of cancer. Cancer genetic consultation requires documentation of cancers in the family, risk assessment, screening recommendations, and incorporation of genetic testing as necessary. To schedule an appointment, call 614-293-6694 or toll free at 1-888-329-1654.
Ms. Aeilts’ research interests are in cancer genetics. She has a particular interest in hereditary breast cancers and familial communication of genetic risk. She coordinates the OSU satellite of several international hereditary breast and ovarian cancer research studies.
- MS: Genetic Counseling, The Ohio State University, 2019
- BS: Microbiology, The Ohio State University, 2017
- Minor: Psychology, The Ohio State University, 2017