Comprehensive Cancer Center, 2012 Kenny Rd, Columbus, Ohio 43221
- Licensed Genetic Counselor, State Medical Board of Ohio, 2021 – Present
- Certified Genetic Counselor, American Board of Genetic Counseling, 2021 – Present
- Clinical cancer genetics
- Lynch syndrome
- Hereditary polyposis syndromes
- Gastrointestinal cancer syndromes
- Education of healthcare providers and public regarding genetics
Ms. Baker provides cancer risk assessment and counseling to individuals and families with a history of cancer. Cancer genetic consultation requires documentation of cancers in the family, risk assessment, screening recommendations and incorporation of genetic testing as necessary. To schedule an appointment, call 614-293-6694 or toll free at 1-888-329-1654.
Ms. Baker’s research interests are in cancer genetics. She has a particular interest in gastrointestinal cancer predisposition syndromes.
- MS: Genetic Counseling, The Ohio State University, 2021
- BS: Biological Sciences, University of Pittsburgh, 2019
- Minor: Chemistry, University of Pittsburgh, 2019