Assistant Professor – Clinical
Comprehensive Cancer Center 2012 Kenny Road Columbus, OH 43221
- Licensed genetic counselor, State Medical Board of Ohio, 2019 – present
- Certified genetic counselor, American Board of Genetic Counseling, 2019 – present
- Clinical cancer genetics
- Hereditary myeloid malignancies
- Bone marrow failure syndromes
- Lynch syndrome
Ms. Cooper provides cancer risk assessment and counseling to individuals and families with a history of cancer. Cancer genetic consultation requires documentation of cancers in the family, risk assessment, screening recommendations and incorporation of genetic testing as necessary. To schedule an appointment, call 614-293-6694 or toll free at 1-888-329-1654.
Ms. Cooper’s research interests are in cancer genetics. She has a particular interest in hereditary myeloid malignancies including acute leukemia, bone marrow failure, and cytopenias. Other research interests include exploring re-contact of individuals for updated genetic testing.
- MS: Genetic Counseling, The Ohio State University, 2019
- BS: Molecular Genetics, The Ohio State University, 2015
- Minor: Human Development and Family Sciences, The Ohio State University, 2015