Assistant Professor, Clinical
Comprehensive Cancer Center, 2012 Kenny Rd, Columbus, Ohio 43221
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Genetic Counselor, American Board of Genetic Counseling, Diplomat 2009, Recertification 2020
- Licensed Genetic Counselor, State Medical Board of Ohio, 2022
- Clinical cancer genetics
- Hereditary gastrointestinal cancer syndromes
Ms. Roberts provides cancer risk assessment and counseling to individuals and families with a history of cancer. Cancer genetics consultations require documentation of cancers in the family, risk assessment, screening recommendations and incorporation of genetic testing as necessary. To schedule an appointment, call 614-293-6694 or toll free at 1-888-329-1654.
Ms. Roberts’ research interest are in the genetics of hereditary gastrointestinal cancers. She is particularly interested in hereditary diffuse gastric cancer and polyposis predisposition syndromes.
- MS: Human Genetics, Sarah Lawrence College, 2007
- BS: Molecular Genetics, The Ohio State University, 2005
- Member, The National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC), 2005-present
- Member, The Collaborative Group of the Americans on Inherited Gastrointestinal Cancer (CGA-IGC), 2014-present
- Member, The International Society for Gastrointestinal Hereditary Tumours (InSiGHT), 2022-current
- Member, ClinGen CDH1 Variant Curation Expert Group, 2016-present