The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
College of Medicine
395 W. 12th Ave., 5th Floor
Columbus, OH, 43210
Dr. Bondurant is a central Ohio native and Columbus City Schools graduate who’s proud to be serving her hometown community as an obstetrician and gynecologist.
Dr. Bondurant serves as the clerkship director for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She has expertise in helping patients manage uterine fibroids and abnormal uterine bleeding and is skilled in implementing minimally invasive surgical techniques. She’s committed to advancing reproductive health and reducing health care disparities to improve patient outcomes.
Areas of Expertise
- Undergraduate and graduate medical education
- Health care disparities
- Medical School: University of Toledo College of Medicine
- Residency: Case Western Reserve, University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Honors and Awards
- Medical Student Teaching Award, Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2021