Ohio Reproductive Medicine
535 Reach Blvd., Suite 200
Dr. Rossi is passionate about promoting women’s health and specializes in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. She treats patients for pregnancy loss, and provides surgical intervention when abnormalities such as uterine fibroids impact conception. She also manages hormonal concerns, such as polycystic ovary syndrome.
Within this subspecialty, Dr. Rossi supports patients through the challenges of family building and celebrates their successes. She treats all types of patients, including those needing in vitro fertilization (IVF), donor eggs or sperm or a gestational carrier. She’s actively involved with IVF research and has published articles on lifestyle factors and infertility.
Dr. Rossi also partners with national organizations such as the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology to create podcasts and practice guidelines geared toward enhancing patient education.
Areas of Expertise
- Infertility, in vitro fertilization, intrauterine insemination
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Fertility preservation, egg freezing
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Uterine fibroids
- MD: University of Pittsburgh
- Residency: University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Honors and Awards
- Healthnetwork Foundation Service Excellence Award