Dr. Kerestes is an obstetrician-gynecologist who specializes in complex family planning. Her research is focused on increasing access to medication abortion through telemedicine and providing person-centered family planning care.
She’s also interested in health care disparities and access issues, with the goal of conducting research that will have immediate clinical or policy implications.
- Increasing access to care through telemedicine
- Person-centered family planning care
- Medication abortion
- Medical School: University of Iowa
- Master of Science: University of Hawaii
- Residency: University of Iowa
- Fellowship: Complex Family Planning, University of Hawaii
- Obstetrics and Gynecology