The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
College of Medicine
395 W. 12th Ave., 5th Floor
Columbus, OH, 43210
Dr. Strafford is a general obstetrician gynecologist and the director of the residency program in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She also serves as the advisor for the Ohio Section of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology Junior Fellows Program.
Dr. Strafford’s scholarly work is focused on medical education, and she’s received multiple teaching awards. She’s published and presented nationally on topics including integrated medical school curricula, medical education during the COVID-19 pandemic, teaching evidence-based medicine, oral exams in medical education, benign gynecologic care and other obstetrics and gynecology and medical education topics.
Areas of Expertise
- Reproductive health
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Prenatal care
- Medical education
- Medical School: Northwestern University
- Residency: The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Honors and Awards
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics