The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
College of Medicine
395 W. 12th Ave., 5th Floor
Columbus, OH, 43210
Dr. Costantine is the director of the Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine and the Frederick P. Zuspan MD Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He’s an internationally recognized clinical investigator, having authored more than 140 scholarly articles and book chapters. Recently, his work has focused on the potential role of statins in preventing preeclampsia.
Dr. Costantine currently serves as the principal investigator of Ohio State’s site of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network. He also serves as the principal investigator or site principal investigator on numerous multicenter federal or industry-sponsored studies of pregnant individuals. Dr. Costantine also serves on several Scientific Review Groups for the National Institutes of Health as well as other research organizations in the United States and internationally.
- Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy
- Obstetric pharmacology
- Repurposing statins for prevention of obstetric morbidities
- Preterm birth
- Medical School: American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Residency: University of Cincinnati
- Fellowship: Maternal Fetal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Maternal Fetal Medicine