Assistant Professor, Division of Infectious Diseases
N1137 Doan Hall
410 W. 10th Avenue
Dr. Manning practices general infectious diseases with a special interest in harm reduction in persons with addiction as well as diversity, equity, and inclusion in healthcare. She also has interests for reducing the spread of multi-drug resistant organisms and the development of antibiotic resistance via antibiotic stewardship.
She is part of the leadership team for the Antimicrobial Stewardship Program and a member of the DEI Council, among other duties.
Education and Training
DO: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Bradenton, FL
Residency: Internal Medicine at Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Fellowship: Infectious Diseases at Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
Honors and Awards
- David Greenbaum, MD Emerging Leader Award, Michigan State University, 2018
- Outstanding Resident in Infectious Diseases, Michigan State University, 2018
- First Place Oral Presentation for Original Research, Michigan, 2018
- Future of Osteopathic Medicine Award, 2013