Assistant Vice President, Outreach and Engagement
Research Administration Building
1960 Kenny Road, Room 304
Columbus, OH 43210
Complex technical and research project development, healthcare systems and evolving technologies, strategic planning, CQI, research and oversight strategies, mobile solution opportunities, imaging technologies/innovations, partnership and outreach development, educational program development and implementation, imaging research, bioinformatics and medical education. Residency completed at The Ohio State University Health Service. AAMA fellow.
I have lectured and written articles particularly in the area of evolving technologies. I've received research awards in the area of extending computerization into the medical and public health educational arenas and the development of outreach efforts and related mobile technologies.
- Medical student training
- Mobile technology/PDA's within the clinical, educational and research environments
- Teleradiology and telemedicine
- Implementing informatics competencies
- Distributed learning
- Technological advancements and implementations
- Organizational and complex project development