ASPIRE especially encourages applications from:
- Students from groups historically excluded in medicine and biomedical sciences: African-American or Black, Hispanic or Latino, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Students with disabilities, defined as those with a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities
- Students from economically and/or educationally disadvantaged backgrounds
- First generation college students
- Queer, LGBTQIA, Transgender/Gender Non-Conforming
- Others whose backgrounds and experiences would bring diversity to the field
- Must be interested in pursuing a graduate or professional degree in medicine, nursing, dentistry, pharmacy, health and rehabilitation sciences, optometry, public health, and veterinary medicine
- Undergraduate students should be in their sophomore or in their junior year at Ohio State (rising sophomore are encouraged to apply)
- Letter of recommendation from a professor
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Application will go live November 1, 2022.
Questions? Contact us.