Assistant Professor, Division of Human Genetics
Assistant Professor, Division of Bioethics
Assistant Director, Genetic Counseling Graduate Program
Comprehensive Cancer Center, 2012 Kenny Rd, Columbus Ohio 43221
- Licensed genetic counselor: State Medical Board of Ohio, 2020 – present
- Certified genetic counselor: American Board of Genetic Counseling, 2018 – present
- Clinical cancer genetics
- Gynecologic oncology
Ms. Brown provides cancer risk assessment and counseling to individuals with a family history of cancer. Cancer genetic consultation requires documentation of cancers in the family, risk assessment, screening recommendations and incorporation of genetic testing as necessary. To schedule an appointment, call 614-293-6694 or toll free at 1-888-329-1654.
Ms. Brown’s research interests are in cancer genetics, bioethics, and genetic counseling practice. Her primary research interests include genetic testing and data-sharing in underserved and underrepresented populations.
- MA: Medical Humanities and Bioethics, Northwestern University, 2020
- MS: Genetic Counseling, Northwestern University, 2017
- BS: History, George Mason University, 2015