Associate Professor, Clinical
Associate Director, Genetic Counseling Graduate Program
The Comprehensive Cancer Center, 2012 Kenny Rd, Columbus, Ohio 43221
- Licensed genetic counselor, State Medical Board of Ohio, 2016 – present
- Certified genetic counselor, American Board of Genetic Counseling, 2007 – present
- Clinical cancer genetics
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Thyroid cancer
Ms. Brock provides cancer risk assessment and counseling to individuals and families with a history of cancer. Cancer genetics consultations require documentation of cancers in the family, risk assessment, screening recommendations and incorporation of genetic testing as necessary. To schedule an appointment, call 614-293-6694 or toll free at 1-888-329-1654.
Ms. Brock’s research interests are in the genetics of endocrine cancers. She is a co-investigator and coordinator for the Familial Papillary Thyroid Cancer Study, which is aimed at identifying inherited risk factors for papillary thyroid cancer. She is also the coordinator for the Endocrine Neoplasia Repository, a repository of data and biological samples used for studying several aspects of thyroid cancer and other endocrine cancers.
- MS: Genetic counseling, University of Pittsburgh, 2005
- BS: Biology, University of Mount Union, 2003