The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
College of Medicine
395 W. 12th Ave., 5th Floor
Columbus, OH, 43210
Dr. Keder is the vice chair of Gynecology and the division director of General Obstetrics and Gynecology for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She oversees a large team of physicians, nurse midwives and nurse practitioners who provide care at seven clinical sites. Dr. Keder is chief of staff at University Hospital. She’s an oral examiner for the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Keder’s research is focused on women’s reproductive health. She’s served as the site principal investigator for contraceptive trials involving birth control injections, spermicides, vaginal rings, oral pills and intrauterine devices.
She’s currently a co-investigator on a trial examining the effects of injectable contraception on the establishment of lactogenesis postpartum. Dr. Keder has also participated in research with public health collaborators examining the effect of policy on access to reproductive health care.
Areas of Expertise
- Reproductive health
- Medical School: The Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Master of Public Health: University of Pittsburgh
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh
- Fellowship: Complex Family Planning, University of Pittsburgh
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Honors and Awards
- Distinguished Mentor Award, The Ohio State University
- Golden Apple Award, The Ohio State University