300 W. 10th Ave. 11th Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43210
- Management and outcomes of hepatocellular carcinoma
- Management of cholangiocarcinoma
- Innate immune system in transplantation
- Liver perfusion
- Preservation in transplantation
- Muscle-liver croostalk via the myokine MG53 plays a critical role in hepatocellular protection, NIH RO1 NIDDK, 3/1/2020 - 3/1/2025, $3,200,000. Read more.
- Accelerator Awards program for "Novel Targeted Nanoparticle for CD38 Inhibition to Mitigate Stress Induced Organ Specific Injury"