Anjun Ma, PhD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Informatics at The Ohio State University College of Medicine and a member of the Pelotonia Institute for Immuno-Oncology (PIIO) at the OSUCCC – James. His research program focuses on the development of deep learning and computational methods for integrative analysis of high-throughput sequencing data with a special focus on single cell and spatial omics. Currently, his project focuses on unveiling the fundamental intracellular and inter-cellular regulatory signatures and mechanisms in tumor microenvironment, aiming to enhance immunotherapy efficacy, drug development, and cancer diagnostic.
Education and Training
Ph.D., Biomedical Informatics, Ohio State University, 2020
M.S., Biology (plant genetics), South Dakota State University, 2017
M.S., General Biology, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2014
B.E., Bio-engineering, Nanjing Technology University, 2012
Areas of Expertise
- Single-cell multi-omics analysis, including scRNA-seq, scATAC-seq, integrative data analysis.
- Next-Generation sequencing (NGS) data analysis
- Machine learning/ artificial intelligence algorithm
- Pelotonia Institute for Immuno-Oncology
- Department of IM Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep
Office: 340-02 Lincoln Tower
340 Lincoln Tower
1800 Cannon Drive
Columbus, OH 43210