The Center for Biostatistics provides statistical support to the OSU Medical Center, the Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Center for Clinical and Translational Science, the five health sciences colleges, biomedical investigators throughout the university and biomedical researchers outside the university. Our goal is to improve the quality of research through close collaboration with investigators.
We offer collaborative support in all areas of biostatistical expertise, including:
- Study Design and Analysis
- Clinical Trials
- High Dimensional Data
- Development and Application of New Statistical Methodologies
- Grant Proposal Study Design and Planning
- Manuscript Preparation
- Data Management, and,
- Statistical Analysis of Clinical, Epidemiological, and Laboratory Research Data
Our major roles in research are:
- To collaborate with investigators in planning and designing laboratory experiments, clinical trials, and population-based studies.
- To conduct statistical analysis of data, especially complex analysis and modeling needed for microarray studies and other types of high dimensional data.
- To identify innovative and effective statistical methods in response to specific project needs that will enhance the quality of design, interpretation, and communication of results.
To reach the Center's website, please visit biostatistics.osu.edu.
To request service from the Center for Biostatistics, please contact them through their service request form.
Not what you were looking for? Go back to the main Services Home Page.