Exploring research in internal medicine
The Department of Internal Medicine's Clinician Scientist Trainee Research Day is a great opportunity to explore the breadth and depth of clinical research being performed by trainees across the Department of Internal Medicine. Trainees at all levels of learning are encouraged to submit abstracts and present their research findings at this annual event.
There are multiple benefits to participating in this department-wide research event:
- Present clinically-oriented research that was previously presented at a local, national or international meeting
- Present a case that has been accepted at a local, national or international meeting
- Present a new case report or case series
- Present your efforts at quality improvement
- Present clinical research that is in progress
For those of you submitting a new case or clinical research in progress, you will obtain feedback on your work by our judging panel prior to your presentation.
All internal medicine residents and fellows are eligible to participate in this research day. Additionally, all medical students with an interest in internal medicine are eligible as well.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility, please contact Jennifer.Rindler@osumc.edu.
- Best poster for basic science research
- Best poster for clinical and translational research
- Best poster for clinical vignettes
- Best poster for education and quality improvement research