About the Vestibular-Oriented Research Meeting
The Vestibular-Oriented Research Meeting was created to bring together leading and aspiring researchers from around the world to share and build knowledge, unify our diverse transdisciplinary specialty, and transform and improve interactions within our community as well as within independent and parallel disciplines.
The next Vestibular-Oriented Research Meeting will take place virtually and in-person June 25-29, 2023 at the University of Colorado in Boulder, CO. In-person attendance is limited to 250 participants.
The program will begin the morning of Monday, June 26, 2023 and conclude around lunchtime Mountain Time on Thursday, June 29, 2023. A formal schedule will be released and posted soon.
Support for the 2023 Vestibular-Oriented Research Meeting is provided via an NIH R13 grant (DC017921) funded by the National Eye Institute, the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, the National Institute on Aging and the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders.
If you would like to present at this year's conference, please submit your abstract during the registration process. Podium presentation and abstract topics are not due at the time of registration, but must be submitted by midnight on March 3, 2023. Abstracts should be 500 words or less (or 3,000 characters or less). To see a sample abstract, click here.
Our 2023 Keynote Speakers
Helen Cohen, EdD, OTR, FAOTA
Benjamin Crane, MD, PhD
Richard Lewis, MD
Pieter Medendorp, PhD
Cynthia Morton, PhD
Jeffrey Taube, PhD
Christopher Zalewski, PhD
Register for the 2023 Event
Registration for both virtual and in-person attendance is now open for the 2023 Vestibular-Oriented Research Meeting.
- An early registration fee of $250 is available through Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2023.
- Registration will increase to $350 as of Wednesday, March 1.
- In-person attendees will have full access to podium and poster presentations, and all aspects of the meeting.
- In-person attendance is limited to 250 participants.
Virtual Attendance Only
- An early registration fee of $225 is available through Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2023.
- Registration will increase to $325 on Wednesday, March 1.
- Virtual attendees will have view-only access to podium presentations.
- Virtual attendees will have view-only access to poster presentations that are posted to the virtual platform.
- All registration fees are waived for documented trainees, such as medical students, post-doctoral fellows, graduate students, etc.
- Your mentor must provide documents that show you are in an official trainee position.
- Travel awards will be granted to trainees following the meeting. Those who present will be given priority.
- We also plan to offer a few trainee awards (e.g., “Best Poster”) as long as our meeting finances allow this.
- Mentors are encouraged to attend if possible.
Courtyard Boulder Broomfield
Hyatt Place Boulder/Pearl Street
Residence Inn Boulder Broomfield
Additional Travel Details
University of Colorado Boulder
Grand Ballroom at the University Memorial Center
1669 Euclid Ave.,
Boulder, CO 80309
The Denver International Airport (DEN) is the main airport hub closest to Boulder, located about 40 miles away, and accommodates all major national and international flights.
A courtesy shuttle will be available to and from your hotel and the meeting location. Transportation will not be provided to and from the airport. Additional forms of ground transportation include:
- Car Rental - There are over 10 rental car companies located at the Denver airport. Click here for more details.
- Local Taxi Companies - Boulder is located in Zone C and will have a flat rate fee of $89.03. Broomfield and Louisville Area will have a flat rate fee of $71.03.