The future of Urology is at The Ohio State University
The Urology residency at The Ohio State University is a rewarding experience that entails a complex interaction of learning through patient care. There is a great balance between educational and clinical responsibilities as well as dedication to learning and personal experience. Our program meets all the American Board of Urology requirements for board certification along with being fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
Our faculty is committed to excellence in the clinical training of our urology residents. The majority of our faculty are fellowship trained and national recognized as leaders in their subspecialty. Our graduates have been accepted to prominent clinical and research fellowships of their choice throughout the United States.
- Cheryl T. Lee, MD is the Chair, Department of Urology
- 20 residents (Increased from 3 to 4 per year approved by ACGME in 2022)
- 19 faculty (all subspecialty areas of urology represented)
- 6 Nationwide Children’s Pediatric faculty
- 1 Fellowship: Endourology
About the Ohio State University Urology Residency Program
Our Mission and Program Highlights
Prerequisites and How to Apply