The Processing Laboratory provides the following services for investigators:
- Sample processing - standard and personalized
- Shipping - local and international with IATA certification
- Protocol development and support – personalized to specific needs
- Storage - short-term and for duration of in-house protocols
The Analytical & Development Laboratory provides the following services for investigators:
- Sample analysis – multiple types of human, mouse, rat, canine and other animal samples
- Ultrasensitive measurement of many analytes – secreted and intracellular biomarkers including proinflammatory, cytokines, chemokines, angiogenesis, vascular injury and more
- Analytical methodologies – chemiluminscence, electrochemiluminescence, enzymatic immunoassays, chemical analysis and peripheral blood mononuclear cell (PBMC) isolation
- Protocol development and support - personalized to specific needs
- 24/7 monitored freezer storage
- New assay development
CRC Laboratory FAQs
What processing services are provided
Do you provide blood collection tubes?
Do you provide storage for lab kits for study visits?
Do you provide storage for study shipping supplies?
Do you ship samples?
Do you offer ultralow temperature storage of samples?
Do you provide dry ice for shipping?
Do you provide specialized reagents for processing?
Do you transport IHIS and other labs to the hospital?
For processing, how many aliquots of each sample will I need?