A collaborative event
This event is a collaboration with the Pelotonia Fellowship Program and the Research Institute Training Office at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. This event will provide an excellent opportunity for outstanding PhD students from leading graduate programs to meet our research faculty, interview for open postdoctoral positions, and discover the exciting and innovative research taking place at The Ohio State University and the Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
Selected candidates will be invited to visit the Ohio State campus, network with current OSU and NCH postdocs, present their research to faculty in a podium presentation, interview with prospective mentors, and lean more about postdoctoral opportunities at Ohio State and Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Fully funded travel expenses
- Visit the Ohio State University Campus and lean about what Columbus has to offer
- Network with current postdocs from Ohio State and Nationwide
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital (NCH)
- Present your research to faculty
- Interview with prospective mentors to discuss postdoc research opportunities at OSU and NCH
Applying for the event
Please review the application procedure to ensure you have everything you need to apply.
Note: WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
To find other faculty mentors in your area of research, there are two options available:
College of Medicine Department & Centers
- Biomedical Engineering Faculty Directory
- Nationwide Children's Hospital Research Directory
SciVal Experts is a web-based portal that can be used to search for faculty by name, research topic or academic unit. An FAQ Page and User Guide are available if you need assistance.
We strongly recommend that you initiate contact with faculty whose research interests you, prior to applying, to discuss potential opportunities in their labs. However, even if you don't receive a response from a faculty member, you are still encouraged to apply. Prior communication is only recommended to assist with matching if you are selected. Full funding will be provided for travel expenses.