The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center's Department of Anesthesiology is recruiting exceptional advanced practice providers and board-certified/eligible anesthesiologists and to join our team.
Physician Faculty Careers
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center’s Department of Anesthesiology is recruiting exceptional board-certified/eligible anesthesiologists to join our elite team of physicians. The growth in clinical volume throughout the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center has created opportunities to add additional general and subspecialty-trained anesthesiologists with an interest in education and/or research. Positions can be at the rank of assistant professor, associate professor or professor. The primary duties of the positions will be providing perioperative care at University Hospital, The James Comprehensive Cancer Hospital on the main campus and our expanding outpatient surgical centers. The department prides itself on close collaborative interaction as a member of a diverse and inclusive team. Leadership opportunities are available for qualified candidates.
Highlights of working in the department
- Competitive academic salaries with full university benefit packages, including generous health insurance plans, multiple retirement options, state immunity and group paid malpractice coverage
- Abundant teaching opportunities for medical students, residents, fellows and others
- Clinical and academic bonus opportunities
- Research and scholarship opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for qualifying dependents
- H-1b sponsorship available for qualified candidates, J-1 waiver sponsorship not available
- CME allowance and tuition assistance
- MD or DO
- Successful completion of an accredited anesthesiology residency program
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Anesthesiology or equivalent
- Eligible for an Ohio medical license
Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please send a communication of intent to:
For Additional Information
Administrator, Department of Anesthesiology