The Ohio State University Family and Community Medicine Residency participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). We accept applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
We have 9 PGY-1 slots available each year.
Program name: Ohio State University Hospitals Program
NRMP code: 1566120C0
Application must include:
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Dean’s Letter/MSPE Transcript
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty members familiar with your performance. Recommend at least one comes from a family physician.
- International graduates must have a valid ECFMG certificate
- USMLE Steps 1 and 2 and/or COMLEX Levels 1 and 2 passing scores
- Recent photograph (for identification purposes only)
How to Apply
International Medical Graduates
Salaries for 2023-24